Here's looking at you world!!!

Here's looking at you world!!!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Day at the Phoenix Zoo

This is my favorite picture right now. It was taken at the Phoenix Zoo by my mother in Novemeber 2010. All three of my girls had fun that day

Did you know that if you go with a group of 15 or more people, you can get into the Phoenix zoo for a reduced price? We went with The Mom's Club of Casa Grande and got in for $5 per person, age 3 and up, kids under 3 are free. We also recieved a discounted price on carosal rides, Sting Ray Bay, and the Safari Train, I think we p[aid $1.50 per person for these. I am always looking for deals like this, being a family of five on one income we can not afford full price, but that doesn't stop as from getting out there and having fun, you just have to find the deals and the right price that your family can afford.
http://www.phoenixzoo.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment