Here's looking at you world!!!

Here's looking at you world!!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010


Today my three-year-old had me rolling with the giggles!


She came up to me smiling and saying loudly(what sounded like to me - because she doesn't pronounce her 's's so well), "mommy, its peeing outside! mommy it's peeing outside! mommy it's peeing outside!" I asked her to say it again slowly and she replied, "Mommy! I said it's peeing outside!" So as I'm thinking in my head, is someone peeing outside our window and she is seeing this? Then I'm thinking how perverted if someone is! So I then quickly look out the window and there is nobody out there and nothing out of the ordinary. As I breath a sigh of relief, I turn back to my daughter, still very puzzled and then as she says it again this time pronouncing each word more distinctly, "Mommy it's pring outside!" - - - - the lightbulb goes off in my head and I realize she is saying, "it's spring outside!" not "it's peeing outside!"


I blame the mix up entirely on my mind being fuzzy from my pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. lmao...lol

    Love your blog. You have a new follower:)

    I also wanted to invite you to stop by and check out my site for moms. ChatterScene.com
    It really isnt a very busy place yet but it is a wonderful place:)

    ReplyDelete